We are looking for a bundled web application. This will consist of:
* Web site with interface for users and technicians (two different types of users)
* Sales frontend of website (few pages to describe product)
* Apple app
* Android app
* Blackberry app
This solution would be functionally similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
A brief summary is below and during the interview process, you will receive much more detail on the project. The information below should be enough to provide a bid. Please provide:
* Framework/language you intend on using (Frameworks are preffered)
* How you intend to implement some advanced features
* Time estimate
The phone apps will only take a picture and give a selection to identify how the picture is categorized. The photo can temporarily be stored locally when no connection is available, but will be erased once it is successfully uploaded.
The photo is then sent to the web application where a technician will analyze the uploaded photo and fill out form fields.
* The user is able to edit any fields associated with the uploaded photo.
* The user can change preferences
* User can select desired services al a carte. (The services are just line items that tell the technician what to do.)
* The user can download reports based on uploaded photos. A few reports will be generated automatically by the web application.
* Reject processing (if processing was done incorrect and the job needs to be done again)
* Photos that have not been processed are listed in FIFO order
* Technicians will select a photo to process
* Photo editor to crop photo or download
After photos are processed another user will have to second check the photo and it's inputs. If it was done correctly, the second technician will click approve. This is an optional function that can be enabled or disabled.
I would also like users to be able to send files to username@[url removed, login to view] for the file to be processed. The username identifying the user. If this can be done, please include in the bid. If there is a similar or better solution, I would like to hear it