The web site design and content for projects has already been done, including input forms and output pages with example data as placeholders. The provider must build the mysql database and import data; write and incorporate php output into existing pages using example styles and layout; This site is for Custom Weather for Yachts List Service INPUT Sign up: collect client information and weather report orders PROTOTYPE [url removed, login to view] ACTION send confirmation email to customer add customer and reports ordered to DB add to up email lists add to "to do" list send order to Quickbooks merchant processing merge with quickbooks online INPUT Customers login: edit their information, view text version of reports, order additional reports ACTION Present customer information allow edits to customer details place orders INPUT MOCK UP [url removed, login to view] Client logs in to view "to do" list of reports, list of new and expiring clients, and to send reports to list serves. Client has form with text area box and check box list of "to do" reports. OUTPUT reports sent to list serve. Page refreshes with completed "to do" task gone. HERE ARE NOTES FROM THE CLIENT WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS Need website fully-functional no later than December 20, 2010. Shopping cart integrated with QuickBooks Merchant Processing and QuickBooks Online. Clients can login & maintain their client record, check their expiration date for paid services, modify email addresses & contact info. I can also maintain client records. Initial population of database via my Excel spreadsheet. 1700 records. Alternative is manual notifications, asking clients to create their own new Client record as they come due for renewal.
1) The User will click to sign up.
2) If they are a new user, they will be prompted to enter their new login information.
3) Once the user information is entered, a confirmation email is sent to the user letting them know they have signed up for the service.
4) The billing information is processsed through quickbooks merchant center API
5) The user input is uploaded to a Webmaster Admin panel. The Admin can login and send emails to the particular email lists through an admin dashboard.
6) Customers can login and change their information through a user admin. They can also see the email messages that were sent from the Admin in a text version on their user dashboard.
7) The Admin will have the ability to send out email reports to certain users on different lists through the admin panel.
8) The admin also needs to be notified by a "TO-DO" list via the admin panel so that he knows when new users have signed up and to send the reports to the users.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 15, 2010 3:57:08 PM:
Please send outline how many hours you will spend on each section of the project. This will help me pick who gets the project. Thanks!
all web browsers php mysql