Changes for this site:
1) The flash vertical product display at the top
of homepage needs to be content managed. Can be re-written in JS if needed
2) The main flash
image in the middle of homepage, needs to be content managed, can be re-written in JS if needed.
3) You need to check to make sure the whole login/sign up works
4) Need to create a page to show online brochure,and to to order one in post
5) Need to create a blog for the site, and have the news under the
main flash image to be scrolling between latest 5 headlines.
7) All pages on the
site, need to be content manged with full HTML
8) The pages that come from the
main flash image i.e. [http://www.safeguardarmour.co.<wbr />uk/[url removed, login to view]]
need to be CMS also, and they need to be fixed so they like fine in all
major browsers (CSS)
1) The product pages need to be fully CMS (if not
already) i.e. [http://www.safeguardarmour.co.<wbr />uk/store/[url removed, login to view]<wbr />product=1] .
WHOLE SITE NEEDS TO BE SEO FRIENDLY
2) The product pages i.e.
[http://www.safeguardarmour.co.<wbr />uk/store/[url removed, login to view]<wbr />product=1] need
The top pictures are fine. However the middle form
for choosing the style needs to be fixed. i.e. the blue boackground needs
removing, and the 'select' button needs changing to orange like the rest
of the buttons
3) The front page/hompage of the store, needs
finishing off, i..e at the moment when I click 'view' nothing happens. It
needs to take me to the product page. Which wil be specified via
4) The sitemap on the store, needs to be clickable. The
site map is at the top to the left of the cart. It needs ot be
clickable so you can move down a level on the site (go back)
Price is negotiable and need additional changes like once site is finished, want it copying to .com domain and color scheme changing to red...
Would like to discuss fully on phone/skype etc so we know exactly what changes need to be made...
Basically my old web developer moved country before finishing this project, it is around 95% complete, just need it finishing off