I need an application in C++ or .NET to redirect calls to a different number and redial the original number.
Throughout the description I'll refer to the application as AppDial.
Field to memorize a user chosen number.
- User chooses a number from contacts
- User clicks on the green button to make the call
- AppDial verifies if the number is a UK number
- If it is a UK number, does nothing
- If it is a foreign number, AppDial memorizes the selected number temporarily
- AppDial then dials the user memorized number and waits for the call to be established
- After the call has been established, AppDial waits 2 seconds and redials the temporarily stored number and adds an # in the end