I have a standard [url removed, login to view] store. I need to modify the php in the checkout section to do the following:
1) Visitors put items from the catalog into the Shopping Cart;
2) Once the Shopping Cart is filled, they 'checkout' > then directed to the Login page (standard OsC);
3) They either Login with an existing account or open a New Account;
4) If they open a new account, a New Account confirmation email is sent to store and customer (standard on OsC) no change here;
5) they skip Payment and Shipping and go directly to the Checkout Success page;
6) an email with the customer info + the contents of the Shopping Cart (the names and descriptions of the items) is sent to the customer and the store.
My basic need is to take the Shopping Cart and skip Payment and Shipping and email the Shopping Cart contents and Customer Info to the customer and the store, directing the customer to the Checkout Success page. Very simple functionality using standard OsC package.
Coder may be able to make modifications through the Admin panel standard with OSC if necessary, live.