I am running osDate 2.5.3 from tufat.com. I need someone who is familiar with php and preferably osDate.
I need the following fixed:
* Registered users are not being recognized at login, but told that they are registered when they try to register again
* timezone should not be required on registration
* ensure that profile information can be configured, saved, and search with no problems and with accuracy. This will involve figuring out why profile dropdown boxes are not being saved and configuring the search to work with custom gender options.
* gender options customization should be fully integrated according to site specifications, there are some areas where not all gender options are displaying
* captcha should not show for approved members
* Profile pictures are not being recorded for all users and seem to disappear from the system.
* Although pictures are required to join, some users are managing to register without uploading photos.
* if members are approved before they confirm, confirmation code does not work.
* emailer functionality is badly configured, cron jobs do not work and links sent in email to bring user back to site are broken
* lucky spin is not random as it should be
* Message to upgrade is not being shown when members click on a link they do not have priveliges for. The page reloads.
After project completion, users should be able to use the site without experiencing the errors described at the beginning of this request.
The coder will needed to use the site as a user both before and after completing the work so that they will have a full understanding of the problems.
I am looking for a developer for other projects to come later with this site and with several other websites.
I am hoping to develop a good relationship with an affordable, dependable programmer that does awesome work.