There is a database accessible from
<[url removed, login to view]>
I require a script that will be allow the user to do the following :
1) Access the page whilst staying on my site.
2) Select criteria.
3) Produce Results.
4) Export the results to a CSV file.
Whilst exporting the data to a CSV file a couple of changes will need to be made to the data.
Please also be aware that some of the results produced will stretch over several pages. So a method needs to be in place to be able to get the data from each page and if necessary join them together to produce 1 CSV file.
The three columns required to be exported as a CSV file are Horse, Odds ( which is SP ) and Win/Lose ( which is finishing position ).
For the odds columns the fractional odds need to be converted to decimals and rounded to 2 decimal places. For instance 11/2 would be 5.5 + 1 = 6.5
Where there is a NR ( Non runner ) in the finishing position this whole line needs to be left out. This part is very important.
I had a working script that used php and curl up until a week a go however racing-index have made some changes to their site. I now can not get hold of my original coder.
To save time you can have access to the script. However, i would like the final product to be of a higher standard looks wise.
The script that was working before is here - <[url removed, login to view]> - obviously it doesnt work at the moment howver it should confirm exactly what i'm after. If accepted you will have access to it to work from if required.
The original script was written in php and curl.
The script once finished must work in Internet Explorer, Opera and FireFox.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All Versions of Internet Explorer 6+
All versions of Opera (believe standard is 9+ )
All versions of Fire Fox ( believe standard is 2 + )