I have a system in place that is supposed to have free members get instant advanced membership access when they? sign? up by using PayPal trial "subscription".? The current programming is not working.? Not even the "thank you" page? ? shows after the PayPal payment is made.
The PayPal? subscription/14 day free trial should "mark" the member as having a "TRIAL" with my system.? When PayPal processes the payment after 14 Day Free Trial the member should be marked as "PAID".? It is not interacting with my system at all.? However, if I mark the member manually? in my Admin? Panel? it works, but I need the system to do it automatically.? Something with the previous programmer's work is wrong.
The system is built with Perl... If you know Perl and PayPal and think you can do this project, please bid.? Thank you.
* My website currently takes orders via PayPal
* I only sell one item and it always comes with a? 14 day Trial "subscription" with PayPal
* Only one payment is required... no reoccuring payments... just one-time payment after 14 days free...? for life-time membership.
* When PayPal the Final "purchase" button is clicked by the buyer then they should automatically be re-directed back to their members area (members area is where all purchases originate). Right now the buyer goes to a "thank you" page that is currently showing a 404 error.
* The PayPal subscription needs to activate/display that the member is in "Trial" mode in their members area.? It also needs to show this information in their Sponsor's member area.?
* The above item? is working on the existing website right now,? but is NOT being "triggered" automatically.? I have to do this? manually via my Admin Control panel right now.. when I do it works. HOWEVER...
* I NEED YOU TO? MAKE IT? "SYNC" UP WITH PAYPAL SO IT IS AUTOMATIC.
* If subscription is cancelled before 14 days then the? website needs to "unmark"/remove the "TRIAL" status.
* Once the 14 days are up and PayPal processes the payment then the status of the member needs to change to "PAID".