Am looking for a very simple video chat system using flash peer to peer sumthing along the lines of this demo
<[url removed, login to view]>
but with a few changes, listed below
1. basic user account section for login/register (name/password/email)
2. access to chat via user url link [url removed, login to view]
3. only user(owner) may broadcast all other users that visit [ [url removed, login to view] ] can use text chat and view stream only.
simple system for a very low buget.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
needs to be able to work in all OS and browers.