We own several hundred blogs which we sell links on. We need a simple php website coded for our own 2 staff members to use, to manage and record what links have been sold and where.
This system should allow them to login and add links which have been sold, edit links already sold, etc. Please see full description for more info.
Okay, we are looking for a basic php link management system. We sell advertising links on hundreds of websites and we want to use our own website to track these sales.
This website will be used exclusively by me and people working with me. It won't be seen by clients, so I don't care what it looks like - it just needs to work well and be easy to use.
In the site, we need:
We need the ability to add our own sites that links will be sold on. The following info would need to be stored:
* site url
* site category (chosen from a drop down box of ones we'd already
entered) - categories would need to be edited/added/deleted too
* site pagerank (this would be automatically grabbed when site is added)
* site IP number (automatically grabbed when site is added)
* number of backlinks in Yahoo (automatically grabbed)
* wp password (but allow us to leave this blank if we want)
Then we need to be able to add details of sold links. When we add a link we need to add:
* site url
* date of link expiry (dropdown boxes, preset to a year from today)
- there should be another box to check to overrule expiry date if
the link sold is a subscription. If this box is checked, we should be able to enter a paypal transaction id
* contact info for person link sold to (ie email address, forum
name, whatever) - one box that can take a long line of text is fine
We need to be able to sort sites to show a category only. Once we click on a category for this, we need to be able to:
* Sort by pagerank
* Sort by number of links already sold
* Sort by Yahoo backlinks
* Sort by IP
* The sites should be listed as [url removed, login to view] in the list (to
make them clickable if pasted elsewhere).
* The next column should be "google" which opens a link a link in
google to show all the indexed pages in that site (using
site:[url removed, login to view] as a google search string)
* There should be an "add/edit links" button/column (again hideable)
which takes us to the adding links screen for that site
important for above - we need an option to be able to copy/paste the sorted list with columns excluded, as we might not want to show clients pagerank, ip, number of backlinks or IP. If they can be pasted from the screen to excel and deleted as a column manually thats fine - even better if we can do it from the screen directly.
* We need a screen showing all the links that expire in x days,
sorted by soonest to expire soon. X should be changable, but
preset at 7 days.
* Any that have currently expired should be flagged in red at the
very top of the list.
* Listed should be 4 columns - the buyers name , his own url, the
url he bought the link on, edit link (which takes us to the edit
screen for that site)
Pagerank/IP numbers/Yahoo backlinks
We need an option to run a new check on all of our site IP numbers and update them, or to update all of the pageranks using the Yahoo Api (in a way that won't get it blocked for running 100's of sites). If we need to use a time delay between checks, thats fine - this option will only be ran every few months. Same with Yahoo backlinks, would only be ran weekly.
I hope I've explained this well enough, if not please ask any questions BEFORE bidding,