The goal of this 'project' is to create a PHP page with some requirements :
**A form is used in the page to post some data, this form must contain/handle :**
- **A multi-file uploader** (if possible the upload must be be "gmail-like". AJAX must be used to upload the file on the webserver. After the image is uploaded? a thumbnail of the image has to be shown . A delete button is displayed in order to delete image. Note : upload file in a folder "pictures".
- **FCKEditor** is used in the form to enter a description.
- **An AJAX module is also used to show in real-time the price of the object** at the top right corner of the page :
* The price is computed as follow : price * nb_upload_pictures
* price is an input (double variable given by an input of the form)
* nb_uploaded_pictures is the number of uploaded pictures
When the form is posted (it means the client-side validation is ok) :
* If success : a redirection page is used
* If error : the form remains displayed (with jGrowl notifiying the error message), and the inputs fields remains filled
The coder must :
- Code the page with requirements above, and test it
- Make the form validation of mootools running perfectly with notification jGrowl ([url removed, login to view]). **Note:** jGrowl will be used after the post of the form to inform the user if the operation was successfull or not.
- Source code must be in english, and commented
Don't care about :
Inserting data in DB and The common layout of the page
Don't hesitate to contact me for further details/questions...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
LAMP or EasyPHP3.0 for winXp