I've got a website that is **almost** finished, but my previous programmer don't have got any time to do this. I need a good PHP programmer that can complete the site and make it up and running, so it works with the basic functions.
The site is about baking. People can make their own silly or beautiful cakes and similar, for example, and upload them on the site for other's to see and be voted on.
Here are some functions I want, besides the ones already implemented;
- a waterstamp function on uploaded images
- reserved space for Google Adsence ads
- a want the image URL's that are created to be SEO friendly
- an admin will be able to create new categories, but the users can also suggest new categories (that the admins easily can add if OK)
- one or two fields on the first page where I can change the image myself, just by creating a new one that suits and replace it (for special adds, for example)
- admin should be able to create / remove pages
**- the site will be in swedish at the end, I will translate it. Need advice here.**
Other than this, I presume that the coder use common sence; if something really obvious is missing that I haven´t asked for, this should be done aswell (*like if there's a LOGIN-button, but no LOGOUT-button, for example*).
As far as I know, the basic admin section is built up but not configured correctly.
A mockup-like image is attached, with some information regarding the site's layout. In this image file you will also find additional information, such as the site's name.