- Same pop-up as on [url removed, login to view] (it will only work if you open it with FireFox), but with the below requirements
- No pre-requisites in terms of doctype (it has to work even if html is declared simple as <HTML> without being Strict HTML XHMTL etc. ex.: DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "[url removed, login to view]"> <html xmlns="[url removed, login to view]">) **The example above would not work if you change the doctype**
- Pop-up has to be a single block of code (so in order to integrate it, the user copy pastes a sinlge block of code inside of HTML without changing anything else)
- The code has to work in FireFox and I.E 6,7,8
- All visible parts of the pop-up transfer the user to another URL when clicked on (link), except for the grey 'X' which closes the pop-up
- The pop-up has transperent spaces between images (same as in the example)
- The pop-up has to work with ANY doctype (declared or undeclared), you will see that the included example works in all browsers, but only because the doctype is already specified, otherwise it would not work.
- This is a tricky project, do not accept if you don't think you can do it or you'll fail where others have failed before you
- With that said, good luck!