Need a very simple Mac OS X and above program. Here is what it will do:
* Start automatically (with installer routine that will register this to start automatically) every time the machine starts, similar to a service under windows
* On first time startup, ask for a user name and password
* Submit user name and password to a web service, receive a token and a list of locations from the web service
* Show the user the list of locations and have one selected
* Query a url with the token and the location ID every 5 minutes. If the page returns empty, don't do anything. If a web page is returned, display it in an "alerter window"
Screenshots of what this looks like on the pc will be provided