We need a small C# component that will produce a PDF file, preferably directly but if not possible than by producing PostScript (which we'll then convert to PDF using something like GhostScript ([[url removed, login to view]~<wbr />ghost/]); please specify if your solution will produce PDF or PostScript file. Note the production rate should be very fast (100 pages in 1 second on a fast Xeon server), and preferably should be run in parallel. We already have implementation using C# GDI drawing and submission to printer drivers such as PDFCreator, and are looking here for actual direct PDF or PostScript file creation! See detailed specs below.
Component should provide methods for:
* Define page size (A4, Legal, custom size), orientation (landscale, portrait) and units used (inches, cms, custom)
* Switching to next page (result is a multi-page PDF or PS single file)
* Draw line between two points in specific thickness, pattern and color
* Draw rectangle between two corner points in specific thickness, pattern and color
* Draw string using word wrap-around in a specified rectangle, and in specified font, weight (boldness), style (italic, underline), and foreground and background color; preferably be able to use Windows TrueType fonts (please specify); **must support Hebrew right-to-left text**
* Measure string width and height with *all*? options above, returning the width (for non-word-wrap) or height (for word-wrap at specified width)
Please note project acceptance will be judged based on the PDF file (if PDF file produced) or PS file converted to PDF using GhostScript (if PS file produced) looking correct using multiple pages and all features requested.