Your goal is to implement an application that demonstrates the use of the three types of loops and a timer. The application should contain several buttons, text boxes and labels as described below:
* You can use three different loops to manipulate the animation. You can also use a timer to do that.
* You can control the position of one of the buttons. It may move in fixed increments, but it should always stay within the border drawn on the form.
* You can specify vertical and horizontal increments.
* You can specify the counter for the three loops to control the animation time.
* You can also specify the start and stop the animation by click the timer control button (only applicable when using the timer).
Your application must display the current position of the button to move at any time as well as the current values of two increments.
I will ge graded on
| Overall look and feel, application works as the sample
(button animation, change text on click, etc.) |
| Solution file should be able to be opened in computer lab |
| Application does not generate runtime errors |
| All three kinds of loops are implemented correctly |
| Timer is implemented correctly |
| Dynamic data is updated on the form:
DX, DY can be changed in animation;
Current coordinates can be displayed in animation. |
| Textboxes accept only numeric data (blank can be considered as 0) |
Attached is an examle of what it should look like.
once again it needs to be vb.net and work with windows xp