Your goal is to implement an application that demonstrates the use of the three types of loops and a timer. The application should contain several buttons, text boxes and labels as described below:
* You can use three different loops to manipulate the animation. You can also use a timer to do that.
* You can control the position of one of the buttons. It may move in fixed increments, but it should always stay within the border drawn on the form.
* You can specify vertical and horizontal increments.
* You can specify the counter for the three loops to control the animation time.
* You can also specify the start and stop the animation by click the timer control button (only applicable when using the timer).
Your application must display the current position of the button to move at any time as well as the current values of two increments.
I will ge graded on
| Overall look and feel, application works as the sample
(button animation, change text on click, etc.) |
| Solution file should be able to be opened in computer lab |
| Application does not generate runtime errors |
| All three kinds of loops are implemented correctly |
| Timer is implemented correctly |
| Dynamic data is updated on the form:
DX, DY can be changed in animation;
Current coordinates can be displayed in animation. |
| Textboxes accept only numeric data (blank can be considered as 0) |
Attached is an examle of what it should look like.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
once again it needs to be [url removed, login to view] and work with windows xp