Debug C# program which uses agsXMPP to send one message to a chat room in an OpenFire chat server. ? No protocol errors have been observed when the program is run but the sent message does not appear in the designated chat room in the OpenFire chat server.
Current program is a simple command-line application in a Visual Studio 2008 project.
Seller may choose to begin with the current source code and Visual Studio 2008 project, provided by Buyer.
The chat room on the Openfire chat server in which the message sent by the command line program appears is "Walkenhorsts".
The chat room password for Walkenhorsts is "w".
The test message the program sends to the chat room is ""hello from consoleTest_IMtoSparkweb test program".
The application program will:
1) connect to the chat server
2) successfully send a message to chat room "Walkenhorsts" on the server, where "successfully send" means that the text of the sent message is visible in the "Walkenhorsts" chat room to any chat member in that room.
3) disconnect from the chat server.
Seller may optionally:
1) use the agsXMPP wrapper classes included in the source code of the program
2) use only native agsXMPP calls as illustrated in the commented-out sections of the current program
Unit testing the program:
1. Browse to? <[url removed, login to view]>
2. Enter username "todd0", password "a", Server=[url removed, login to view]
3. Click Login to log in
4. Click Conferences tab (bottom left corner of screen)
5. Click +
6. for Server, enter [url removed, login to view]
7. A list of rooms will appear. Double-click the desired room "Walkenhorsts" to enter it, and enter the room password "w".
8. Run the program
9. Observe that the test message appears in Walkenhorsts chat room.