* the application will have a list of radio logos, when one of them is clicked the online radio will be heard.
* android application will get radio logos and radio urls employing web connections to our http server
* we would like also to have a way to put a banner into the program screen
* the application shall be prepared to post in the marketplace
The url wich will return an xml with the following information:
[url removed, login to view]
to this url, you will pass a page_id. (this will be in the future) by the moment just pass 'es'
it will return a station of this page_id.
the stream_uri is the url you must connect for the android to listen the radio
as i told you, there are 2 main types of radios to be played:
-WMP (as in the example, can be heard with a windows media player equivalent in the android. use the installed in the Android already if possible
-web (this one employs flashplayer in the browser, which we will see how to hear)
STATION_ID will be useful to retreive the logo of the station, access:
[url removed, login to view][STATION_ID].gif
STATION_SLUG will be employed for the same porpuse. i will tell you if it is necessary due to any change on the url for the images.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jan 22, 2010 6:45:51 AM:
The project is completed for around 70%.