This project is for a small web-based PHP application for the control of game servers via SSH (using the phpSSH2 extension).
The system must compose of a client frontend (for control of their services) and a administration backend (for management of clients & services). The application will only be interfacing with Linux based servers (Fedora Core / CentOS to be specific).
I will provide assistance with the Linux side of how we wish for the game servers to be executed and managed - this includes troubleshooting and general configuration/command recommendations.
Will require basic, but clean and effective interface - CSS preferably. Generally low budget project, but very open to offers within consideration.
- Multiple services
- User password reset/change
- Sub-user management (with the ability to limit sub-users access to features)
- Edit a config file from a list of files
- Web-based FTP client (does not have to be built - can be open source application)
- Start, stop and restart a game service
- View the status of a server (e.g. online/offline)
- **Move the servers location** (ability for client to instantly move the server to a different location - this should be a simple series of commands. Example: stop server, create symbolic link, login to alternate server, start server)
- Adding new clients
**- Suspension of clients/services (involves stopping customers services + prevention of starting)
- Cancellation of clients/services (involves stopping and removing the user from the system as well as all files)**
- Add new dedicated servers + assign IP addresses to servers / sort by location etc
- Add game services (ability to select a machine, IP - the game and set command line variables like max players)
- Assign game services to clients
- Ability to search/query on clients, by service IP, e-mail address or name etc
- Ability to restart all services on a selected dedicated server (in the event of a system restart or failure etc)
- Error checking; testing that the SSH user/password is able to authenticate and that the port and IP are not already used.
Please make suggestions to features which you believe would make administration easier or more efficient, same applies to the client interface.