We have a project with us and it is for a NGO
**These are the modules that is to be developed
1) Registration for Users
3) Admin Panel
# Consist of option to add a child who needs money (with photo upload)
# Option to edit / manage childs record
# Displays details of child, like how much money collected against that child etc
4) Logged in users will be able to Donate for a child (amounts predefined). Donation connects to a payment gateway the NGO owns
Every child will have a Max Donation cap of Rs 6000. If the amount crosses, the childs record to be taken off from displaying.
5) A Gallery script for users to view all childs involved with this project. Apart from the childs snap, it should be a slideshow and this should also display the data of the child as entered by Admin
6) Admin can Add volunteers and can Add Sub Admins in the system.
7) Different Level of Admins
Super Admin can do everything, whereas Sub Admin can only do a limited set of activities (will be told later)
7) Volunteers has only one previledge at the moment, they should be able to interact in Internal forum
8) Blogging concept.
The NGO wants to have an inhouse forum which will allow them to interact amongst themself about various topics. These topics (or threads) can be created by any volunteer in the system. A Rich Text Editor in the forum should also be given.
External (visible to all users)
This is more of a Blog, wherein the Super Admin only gets to post. He can however take a cool post from the Internal Forum and transfer it to public (External)
**Now, For Bidders.**
Please remember 2 things
a) Dont bid without reading the project data.
b) Your bid should be reasonable. We have indept expertise in cost estimation, so dont over quote. You can get more offers from us once you make an entry point.
c) We need a designer as well, so if you offer Design solutions, let us know.
d) Bid for seperate modules if possible.