I need some help on a very small MS Access Project....
Time is of the essence, I need this finished in less than 4 hours (it is now 2:00Pm Eastern).
Here are the specifics (and keep in mind that the tables are already created and populated with data and I already have most of the forms created as well.)
I need a main menu that links all of the forms that I created together and then 5 reports...
• Menu (with submenus)
• Edit Customers
• Edit Films
• Edit Media
• Edit Movies
• Edit Genres
• Edit Prices
• Rent Movies
• List of customers
• Rental Invoice
• Movies rented a given day
• Movies in stock (available for rental) at the current moment
• Films of a given Genre
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).