JSW Media would like to contract a developer to create a web-based application that will allow third party sellers to automatically schedule their daily withdrawals from Amazon.com. Currently, a seller is required to click through a series of links (and enter their username and password) to request their disbursement. Disbursements can only be requested ever 24 hours, so the program will have to activate itself on a set schedule.
1. The program need only be created for our account, but must be web-based with a log-in.
2. The series of links to get to the manual disbursement page is a standard set of links.
3. The program should be designed to request disbursement every 24 hour and 1 minute (giving the Amazon payments system a bit of space). For example, if disbursement is requested on Feb. 15 at 2:31:00, then the next disbursement is requested on Feb. 16 at 2:32:00.
4. JSW Media will own the code and all rights to future sale of this program.
5. Depending on issues encountered, we will likely contract the developer to enhance the program for use by other third party sellers.?
We are new to hiring a coder and see this small project as a trial run before we start exploring our other projects. Our main objective is to see this simple program run successfully for our other account and then create a framework to sell this to other Amazon third party sellers at minimal cost.