The client would like her customers to be able to defer payment until after they have viewed a proof.
What I would like to happen is:
* Customer chooses some kind of 'pay after final proof' option when they check out, and no payment is required at that time (checkout is otherwise the same).
* E-proof can be *uploaded* to the order within the web admin panel, and an email notification is sent to the customer.
* Customer can view the proof from within their user control panel on the site's front end, under 'View Orders' (icon or something next to the order in question).
* If it is okay, click on 'Pay now' and payment can be made via any of the available payment methods as specified in the admin panel (except for the defer payment option!).
* If not, have option to return for review with comment.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Solution should use Ajax to display information in a similar way to the rest of the website.
Software was developed in-house so only limited documentation is available.