Design our client’s website based on WHMCS (whmcs is an automated billing solution for such a hosting company, please run a check at [url removed, login to view]), including but not limited to redesign the logo to match the site. There are so many WHMCS’s template out there.
The final website should be a hosting company website, selling hosting products (adding / editing the contents or products is necessary). The logo should be rendered and be blended with the menu and icon, here and there.
The proposed idea would be the same as the one of [url removed, login to view], but more graphical and lot of touch up here and there. The same does not mean identical or exactly the same. So you must pay a lot notice on those matters.
Last word but not the least, the conclusion should combine the basic principles of: SOFT, ATTRACTIVE, and SIMPLE. That’s all dude.
This project will include (but not limited to):
0. propose your idea and present them to me in rough / sketch but note that it shouldn’t be only a basic template that you must show for sure, cause there is a lot i can catch, if so. (jpg is sufficient, especially only for those of you that have already been quite a lot familiar with whmcs). This is what we would discuss and pin-point to reflect the reward, at first.
1. editing logo (or redesign, if necessary)
2. adding/proposing some good ‘banners’, especially that is contributing and correlating to the product of hosting. I, typically want a minimal of 4 set of banners to be included.
3. adding/proposing some ‘good’ graphical elements (picture, backdrops, etc.). 'some' by somewhat means more than 10, for sure.
4. changing/handling some color attributes/tones,
5. changing/editing the layout (position of menus, adding submenu, etc.),
6. a little creative thinking (for final web layout improvement).
1. The banners and graphical material should be delivered in such format that is editable. (for instance, editing product price should be possible).
2. The logo will be provided in psd format only.