I want a website developed, based on this site: <[url removed, login to view]>
I am starting up a business that does exactly the same thing.
1. A home page.
2. An 'about us' page.
3. A 'Performance' page.
4. A 'Why Trade Signals' equivalent page.
5. A 'Subscribe' page that interacts with online payments system (Plimus, Clickbank, Paypal etc)
6. A 'Managed Accounts' page.
8. An FAQ page.
9. A 'Contacts' page.
10. Instead of an 'FX TV' page, I need a 'Software Products' page that can be used to sell software I have written.
11. User login that takes user to a 'control panel' area where they can reset their password, edit their details, manage their subscription etc.
What this means:
1. I need design to be really professional, customer friendly.
2. Programming environment must be Visual Studio 2005/8. And coding must be done primarily in VB.NET or C#. Will need AJAX for slick customer experience.
3. I need a database behind this site, that stores data for all the above (Must be SQL server).
4. Once project is delivered, I own all source code and intellectual property therin. Therefore I get copy of source code.
5. There can be staggered payments i.e. We can divide the project into phases. Once each phase is complete I can a part payment.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Site will be hosted on
<[url removed, login to view]>. IIS server and SQL.