My website is: www.keithstrading.com. It is written in php.
I would like the following tasks accomplished:
1. Update the navigation bar
2. I want to change the current navigation bar to
Trading Signals by Subscription
? ? ? Commodity Trader
? ? ? Stock Trader
? ? ? Day-Trader
Trading Systems for Purchase
? ? ? The Aberraton Strategy
? ? ? Short Clips
? ? ? One Month of Free Signals to Commodity Trader
? ? ? One Month of Free Trades to Stock Trader
? ? ? Newsletter
Subscribe/Order Information and Pricing
3. Integrate php files I provide to work with Stock Trader, and Day-Trader.
4. Some of the pages look different than others due to inconsistent borders, lines, etc, and on some pages the navigation bar looks different. I would like each clickable page to have the same navigation bar show up and the borders look like those for "Commodity Trader".
5. Currently, each day after login, Commodity Trader subscribers see a table of the signals they are subscribed to. This table is built using ASCII files I upload each day. I would like the same thing done for Stock Trader. I will supply an example of the text file, but it is comma delimited and uses 5 columns and 80 rows.
6. Add the necessary code to enable one month of free trades to stock trader in the same way as is done for commodity trader.
7. Add the necessary code to enable sign-up for the free newsletter, entry of details into the database, and automatic email of stored pdf newsletters to those who sign up each month.
8. Add the necessary code to enable customers to sign-up for Stock Trader on the Subscribe/Order page.
9. After this website update/facelift, I will submit a Search Engine Optimization task. Besides that, provide 4 or more recommendations on how to improve functionality, or the presentation of the existing website. I may take some of these ideas and create a new task before the SEO task.