I want to upgrade my IPB forum from 2.3.6 to 3.0.4
You have to:
- Upgrade IPB to 3.0.4 without loosing any data(members,posts,threads)
- Install a new version of the skin (I have the compatible skin for 3.0.4, you only need to install it)
- Make few customizations like adding 4 ad spaces (header,footer,sidebar)
- Instal 5 modules very easy using Universal Mod Installer
- Make sure everything works smoothly after upgrade
If you are good with IPB i'd like to work further with you as I administrate 2 IPB forums and need a lot of customizations or mod [url removed, login to view] bid accordingly
Post in PMB previous work done on IPB as I need someone that can fix things if something goes wrong.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).