Thank you for taking the time to read my bid and post a comment.
This will hopefully help you in order to place a bid for the job. I am going to focus on the Facebook application part - hopefully one that has ideas from you and me about how to make it go viral.
Simply put, please quote me on converting this existing website into a Facebook app with ‘extras’ [url removed, login to view]
N.B. please take the time to take this test yourself to see how it works. You will be given access to all the existing code if you require.
- There is one psychic test application on Facebook already ([url removed, login to view]), which has some good ideas; global leader board, friends leader board, invite friends as well as a summary of your results. It is good (and short) but I want mine to be BETTER, simple and easy to go viral
- A banner and/or feed to go onto their profile/news saying something like ‘john smith has just had his PsiQ tested using the Psychic Test app from the Institute of Psychic Development’ take the test now here
- I want their results displayed in their profile box as well as on the news/mini feed
- We could also email them what their results mean if you think that will help
- I would like a bid for the creation and installation on Facebook with a price that includes product placement on your existing applications as well as the Facebook application directory / search function to increase awareness, and a second price that doesn’t
Would it be better to keep the test at 50 questions? I'm concerned about keeping people's attention that long - what do you think? It might be possible to reduce it.
Any other ideas you can suggest?
All the best
IPD Sales & Marketing Executive
[url removed, login to view]
- It is the going viral I am most interested in
- The coder I chose should ideally be familiar with PLF
- The coder should be willing to work to the format that my business partner/developer is happy with
- The coder will have a thorough understanding of and be able to integrate with web2.0 thinking; video, blogs, etc.
- It would seem sensible (and cheaper) to build on the basis of the existing code/website
- I might be asking multiple jobs; Facebook application, improved existing site test, other web2.0 applications/functionality - I just don't know enough to tell you the full story, sorry, but I do know what I want and what I don't want
- We are on a tight budget (isn't everyone I know but...:-)
Thank you in anticipation.