I have vtiger setup and would like to make some customizations. These can be broken down into the following parts:
1. Some fields need to be added and mapped for prospects, leads, accounts etc.
2. I need custom fields created to match information in my csv files i want to import.
3. These fields in my CSV are SIC, SIC2, DNBNUMBER, etc.... I would like these fields which are numbers (numerical standard industry codes) which correspond to an industry type to resolve to the correct industry description and display it in vtiger. the tables for these codes are available on the internet. I'm assuming I need this table to be loaded into the database, so when you see an SIC in vtiger, it will also show you the appropriate lookup name for that sIC which is in the table.
4. currently as far as i can tell, vtiger has 1 email address for each contact. Do accounts have email addresses also? I would really like to speak on the phone - i'll call you if your worried about long distance - so you you can explain all this to me. Anyhow i would like to have 2 email addresses associated with each contact or account (however it works). EMAIL1 and EMAIL2. here is the catch, i would like EMAIL2 to be a generated email which is comprised of the contacts fax number - ie. 15197770987@[url removed, login to view] (if 15197770987 is thier fax number on file). I managed to accomplish this with custom fields formulas, but it seems it only generated this custom field formula when you save a contact or account or whatever. i would like this to be done automatically always, so if i import 5000 leads, then it should automatically generate this field for me called EMAIL2 by taking the targets fax number and prefixing it to a standard email domain.
5. Lastly, any time there is email functionality in vtiger, i want to select which email address to send to, EMAIL1 or EMAIL2, or both. I would also like to select EMAIL2 if EMAIL1 is not present and vice versa.
please advise if you believe the database can handle 1 million contacts or not. I'm really wishing to use this to send HTML email campaigns, and PDF attachments etc to my target lists.
Would also like inventory items to appear on company website.
also need a category system for inventory at least 3 levels deep. possible?