I require a CRM which needs to achieve the following;
- Login with 3 levels of permission
- Contact Management with import options from CSV
- Ability to add visits/calls made/Upcoming Appointments
- Reminders for upcoming appointments
- Ability to add companies and members of that company
- Search for contacts/companies based on location
We need an ASP driven website to allow agents to sign up to as an agent and then have the ability to arrange engineer visits peoples’ homes. We need the agent to be able to view the status of the order (booked / confirmed / visit complete / work complete / invoiced). The agent also needs to be able to view and search for all orders and states and view invoices sent to them from us. We as admin need the same access but also we need to do the usual admin bits such as delete and edit orders etc. We also need to produce invoices for complete orders, either singly or as a bulk invoice monthly.
Next we need engineers to be able to sign up for the service to work for us. The engineer needs to be able to choose which areas they will cover (we have a UK map already broken down as an image map showing all UK postal areas to use if needed). When a visit is booked the engineer needs to be sent an email with all the details of the visit. The engineer then needs the ability to change the status of booked visits and needs to be able to invoice us for works completed, ideally the engineer needs a very basic PDA size page they can log in to just to change the status of a visit while out of the office.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP driven website, backend Database MySQL