I need a web-based RSS/ATOM feed aggregator/reader (Similar to Google Reader). I want a generic (non public) link setup for me to test the user end, and admin can be added to the existing backend.
This project must be done in PHP
On the user/front end I want following:
• When viewing the reader I want the list of the blog posts automatically sorted by most recent post at the top.
• I want a sort feature for users to select blogs to category. The categories will be managed will be setup and managed by admin.
• Only the title of blog should be displayed. When a user clicks the title I want the post to expand showing the actual feed. (Similar to Google Reader)
• I want a feature at the top of the called “add a blog??. This will enable a user to add a subscription pending admin approval.
• I want category selection to always be sorted by alphabetical order.
On the backend I want the following:
• I want to add a “Manage Subscriptions?? Folder
• I to want to be able to add Unlimited subscriptions
• I want to assign/edit categories for blogs that users can sort on the front end.
• I want to manage all subscriptions (Delete, Rename Title, and Categories), similar to Google reader. Reference the (subscriptions, and folders/tags) links in Google reader under manage subscriptions. It has the perfect layout.
MUST be white hat seo friendly.
Your days to complete project should not exceed 50% of the time you state. I am patient, but not that patient and will cancel of project not completed ontime.
feel free to ask me any questions.