i need a coder to do the coding part of a website to be hosted on the windows server.
the website will be of the type of [url removed, login to view]
it will have all the features that are there on that website,however as we are just starting we would be keeping just a few features as follows:
1 it will have about 10-15 pages and pop ups like the on which comes out when we click on a particular garment.
2 it will have music playing all the time while the user is on the website.
3. it should be a fast downloading website.
4. it should have an admin from where i can upload the details and pictures of the new garments out.
5. suggest if i should have a database?
any other suggestion from the coder will be highly [url removed, login to view] go through the website [url removed, login to view] .i want my site almost like it,
looking forward to the bids
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.