An individual visits the website seeking a theatrical play in a specific genre, arranged for a specific audience. They search and quickly find the play they are looking for, are able to purchase the script and download it and/or purchase the rights to perform the play.
The playwright has the ability to managed their content(uploading, downloading scripts)? and establish the fees associated with the script and performance. The number of plays a playwright can market is dependent on their membership. The website provides playwright's the ability to market their plays, establish their own pricing structure for performances and scripts.? ? ?
These are the high-level requirements for Writers’ Corner
Becoming a Member
2. Writer fills out a form that gives the information needed to add the? script to the shopping cart as a choice for reading and/or licensing (Agree TES: Slide 17 09DEC09)
3. In the form, the writer submits the amount he would like to receive as a licensing fee to perform his play (Slide 17 09DEC09)
4. Writer receives his login credentials through an email (Slide 17 09DEC09)
5. Writer uploads script to his account (Slide 17 09DEC09)
6. Admin receives this information in a content management tool and as an email alert (Slide 17 09DEC09)
7. Admin will add the new play to the shopping cart with a set price inflated to reflect what Admin would like to receive as a percentage of the sale (Slide 17 09DEC09)
1. Pricing option ??" what would the cost be to have this automated where I set a percentage (processing fee) and the everything would be automatically update to the content management and available for searching with proper fees and proper processing fee.
8. Playwright can give consent for video taping the show for a fee. (This should be part of the registration items when setting up fees.)
**Being a User: Buyer**
1. Buyer searches for a script based upon playwright provided information (description, Title, rating, author, theme) (ref: Join: Step 2) (Slide 12 09DEC09)
2. The results are displayed in giving the following information: (Title, author, rating, theme, Cost of Script, Performance, Description)? (Slide 12 09DEC09)
3. Buyer adds the script to the cart by paying (Cost of Script) to download it (The <Cost of Script> is the price set by the playwright when submitting a script).? (ref: Join: Slide 8 Field cost of script)) (Slide 19: 09DEC09 Purchase Screen->Purchase Script)
4. Buyer decides to use the? script for a performance and updates the Purchase Screen with the number of performances. (The user has the choice of downloading just the script and paying or downloading and paying for performances or just paying for performances.)
5. Buyer shall be able to purchases using a credit card or “paypal?? for the amount listed on the website as a fee for the use of this script
1. 1. Will pay each writer from my account at the end of each month.
2. Buyer shall be able to contact the author of the script for additional information if desired.
Buyer shall be able to purchase the rights to video tape a performance(s) so this should be a checkout item.