A small business is looking a immediately setting up a website. The content is ready and the turn around time is key to the project.
1. Website should be extremely easy to maintain and easy to change - including links, graphics and head.
2. The website should have the ability of loading video and audio components on pages
3. The website will have about 20 links with about 30-40 pages in total. The webmaster should have the ability to change the links on the side, bottom or top of the page. The pages should have the ability to format itself and maintain the same script and font across the whole website.
4. The website will have a internal login and access given to clients. The clients will have the ability to see documents and graphics which the business will post internally. Photos and graphic material should be displayed through an appropriate method -
5. The website should have the ability for visitor to request information and the data will be sent to an email address.
6. The website should have the ability for clients to register. Once they submit the information, the webmaster can accept their data and give them access to the internal side of the website.
7. The website will start with a flash intro and will have flash on the home page and other pages. Any other suggestions that are not heavy on the client side are welcome.
8. A blog in Wordpress for the company to post informal communication to their clients
9. A counter should be set within the page invisible to visitors but visible to webmaster. The web site should be SEO optimized.
10. A Form on the contact us page that lets the visitors leave their contacts and ask for information. This should be sent to the webmaster as an email. The webmaster should have the ability to change the receiving email address if needed.
11. The client will load videos on some of the pages. Appropriate method should be made available to load and see these videos. The videos can be embedded in the site via Youtube or Vimeo.
11. Other suggestions are welcome from the developers