Enhancements to the Open Source project WinPlanner project management software (Part of Gnome Project)
See <[url removed, login to view]>
Now with reduced Scope to just stage 1 (per various developer request to stage work).
Ability to produce variance reports
* Show changes to project plans (time & cost). There's a good description of what needs to be done to satisfy this request in gnome bug list 
* create a means to store baseline info in the .planner file
* some visual representation of baseline vs current plan in the Gantt view
* a report showing Gantt visualization as above
* a report showing task view with baseline info in addition to current plan info, including cost & earned value
* complete testing in both Linux and Windows environments
4) Source code submitted back to Open Source project under GPL.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday May 17, 2007 7:48:47 PM:
I've included an attachment of an email exchange with some of the developers of the winplanner software so that you can understand some of the discussions around the software and how it might fit into the open source project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday May 23, 2007 12:24:46 PM:
Per request from bidders to simplify the phasing of development, the most important part of the request has been separated from the other 3 enhancements and this has now been reflected in the amended description of the work.
Note there is now a link to the gnome bug request which describes the desired functionality.
Windows XP; Linux