I need 12 small, near-identical websites built using Wordpress. **It should simply be a case of developing one of the websites, duplicating it across the other 11 websites, and adapting the content/functionality.**
The websites will be based on a rough template of the following existing sites:
[url removed, login to view] (I like how this website looks)
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] (for functionality rather than looks)
Each website will have between 13 and 21 pages. Most pages will be simply articles pages. I will provide written content.
The following features will need to be integrated into each website:
* RSS feed
* Google AdSense integration on every page
* Feed from Twitter showing tweets most recently posted using a particular keyword for that website (I think it's the NewsTweet plugin)
* Feed from Youtube showing videos posted using a particular keyword (see Wordpress plugins)
* FourSquare integration showing people who have checked-in closeby to a particular area, and also showing good places to eat/shop/sleep etc. closeby (see Wordpress plugins)
* LastFM plugin showing upcoming events in a particular area (see Wordpress plugins)
* GoogleMaps integration (such as on [url removed, login to view])
* Search function on the website ("search this website")
* On every page, "share and enjoy" integration for PrintFriendly, Digg, StumbleUpon, [url removed, login to view], Facebook, Twitter, Google Bookmarks, Google Buzz (see, for example, [url removed, login to view])
* Space for unique advertising (such as on bottom right of page at [url removed, login to view])
* Possible Flickr integration showing photos posted using a particular keywod (see Wordpress plugins)
* Feed integration from [url removed, login to view] showing properties available in a particular area
You will also need to produce the main header image for each website. I will supply links to the Flickr pictures I want to use, you will need to stitch them together and put the name of the website on it (see, for example, the main header image at [url removed, login to view]).
This should not be a difficult project for someone who is familiar with Wordpress.