We require a custom WordPress website to be built based on our specifications.
I’m looking for a quote for the coding of a personal trainer’s website. The site should? coded on the WordPress platform, with a CMS, so the client (or I) can edit it regularly. I? will provide psds of each pages design, to be cut up by the programmer.
The site will have a homepage, and 11 somewhat templated subpages, with standard? navigation throughout. There will also be a blog page, which will resemble the other? pages’ design. The navigation will have CSS drop down menus for most items. And? the “contact?? page will feature a simple form.
- we want to connect a “like?? option above the navigation to my client’s facebook? page.
- the “news?? area’s text and image should be easily editable by my client
- the “blog?? area should show the first part of the most recent blog post by adminsistrators, as well as the image from the post
- Something like the itunes album flip, or that effect where there are a bunch? of polaroids that you can click for a closer look.
we plan to use the Newsletter or Mail Chimp plugin, to create newsletters out of? the client’s blog posts (your thoughts)
? we intend to follow most all of? recommendations from a third party consultant to be delivered to you.
We’d like to use the All-in-One SEO Pack wordpress plugin, as specified by the? marketer’s document.
We’d like to use the Google XML Sitemap Generator wordpress plugin, as
specified by the marketer’s document.
We’ll standardize all pages to be at the [url removed, login to view] domain, rather than some? being [url removed, login to view], as detailed in the analysis
We want to avoid any duplicate content, as detailed in the analysis
We’d like to use the Google Analytics for WordPress Plug-in, as specified by the? marketer’s document.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 14, 2010 4:45:32 PM:
I added a jpg of the basic layout. The only thing changing will be modules and content and fitting as needed. As mentioned, we provide the PSD files. You can choose to bid with or without skinning but please state this in your bid.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 15, 2010 4:08:42 PM:
Thank you for your responses and /or bids. Should you have sufficient information, please place your bid through this system, include any details you can provide. We will be reviewing all placed bids in about 5 hours. Again, thank you.