I have a Photoshop design that I need to convert to a **Wordpress 2.9** theme (so that it can be used like a CMS). The site is just three pages. The site is a "presentation" site, not a blog.
The layout should be made with css/divs, not tables.
The site will include:
* The background gradient and the white noise around all of the content
* The header (same on every page)
* The left menu
* The footer (same on every page)
* The main content on the start page
* The right sidebar (start page only)
* The restaurant's menu page (with left menu, main content and a right sidebar, with possibility to have another sidebar there than on the start page)
* The contact page with left menu and main content.
The layout must be programmed so that the site can extend in height, depending on how much content the page contains. The background gradient will extend downward with its darkest color. That means, if you scroll down on a page with very much content, there will be no gradient, just the darkest color of the gradient.
The left menu's text will be graphical, in the typeface "Constantia". So will the header text, the welcome header and the header of the right sidebar. The site's body text will be Georgia.
We will write all the text. You will only make it possible to do so.
No SEO is required.
We have the layout in a layered PSD file.