Extending the latest Open Source version of the Zimbra Collaberation Server web client? (<[url removed, login to view]>).
There will be many small changes required to the user interface aswell as serveral changes to ther server side code.
Two main tasks will be -
1) Incorporating a? video conferencing facility between contacts into the web client using Red5 (<[url removed, login to view]>).
2) Incorporating SMS facilites into the web client.
- I have a dedicated linux server in China running the zimbra software.
- I have also employed a server administrator? with good experience in linux? configurations and mail server setups. He is based in China also.? The coder from this bid request will be expected to collaborate with the administrator directly if needed.
- Red5 media server is also installed and a basic java application has been created to allow two individuals to conference through a web browser. This should prove a useful starting point the video conferencing integration.
- Specific requirements will be discussed with the coder through out the project duration as and when is? needed.
Please only SERIOUS BIDS!!! I expect any prospective coders to understand the skills required in developing this project.? For the example -
- Bidding? coders should have a good understaing of the zimbra server software languages/frameworks/methodologies from the [url removed, login to view]
- Bidding coders should understand Red5 (java and flash skills required).
I live in Hong Kong and? will be able? to monitor? and manage the project developement fully as we are in the same time zone.