We need a torrent information gathering script, the tool must run Linux server side and do the following:
- Generate popularity graphs based on seeders/leechers in the PNG format and CSV. For each torrent
- Read and store torrent updates via RSS from the following list [url removed, login to view] (the 10 most popular torrent websites) on regular intervals (should be able to configure)
- No duplicates
- Read and store file information within the torrent such as file types, file names and file dates.
- Store information about when the torrent was first seen and the total size of the torrent contents and SHA1 and MD5
- Use Geo IP localization to generate popularity for torrents based on country. Top 10 countries for each torrent
All information must be stored in a MySQL database and written in PHP or Python. All code must run on the command line (no graphical gui) on Linux.
You are allowed to use third party code as long as it is open source (the source code is avaible).