I need a Linux machine monitoring tool in Python, which will collect the machine resource usage data for processes and output the results in graphs to a webpage.
1. The tool will take the following flags:
-i (interval time for taking the usage snapshots of the processes and machine resource)
-p (processes to monitor. the processes are seperated by either "," or " ")
-t (timeout for the tool)
2. The tool will collect cpu-utilization, memory-usage (machine and processes), virtual-process-size(machine and processes) and other critial sys params?
3. The data collected will be written to a pid+file. After the data collection is done (by either timeout or manually killed), the data will be displayed in a HTML page.
4. The webpage will have graphs to display each process usage and machine usage.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, IE, Firefox, Mozilla