**WARNING** If you don't consider yourself an expert in both Python/Django and PHP, this job is not for you. Only freelancers with several years experience and a proven, documented track record are eligible to apply **WARNING**
We're a Norwegian company developing web solutions both for ourselves and clients and customers. We have a team of highly skilled developers, however due to high demands we need to offload work to others from time to time.
The sizes of the different projects differ. The point here is to build a close relationship to at least one developer (probably two in short time) who we can work with over the coming months and, hopefully, years.
There's about a 50/50 mix of PHP and Python/Django projects. Long-term, we're focusing on Python/Django, but of historical reasons we still have a lot of PHP based work done, both internally and for our clients.
We have a few ABSOLUTE requirements you MUST satisfy to qualify:
* You must be highly skilled in Python/Django and PHP
* You must have several years experience
* You must have experience with Git (or broad experience with similar SCM system)
* You must be familiar with Bootstrap
* You must have long experience with databases, preferably PostgreSQL
* You must know your way around Linux systems, and you need to be familiar with Apache and nginx
* Your English must be good
If you feel you're the one for this mission, I need you to provide more details about yourself. **PLEASE NOTE**: Failure to answer any of the points below in a clear and as detailed as possible manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please send me:
* A bit about yourself and personal life
* Where you are in the world (and which time zone)
* Your work experience
* How long you've worked with Python and Django
* How long you've work with PHP
* What kind of projects you've done
* Sample code from real projects
* Link to your Github account (if you have one)
* When you can start working
* What other skills you have or projects you have done that you think we can benefit from
* How much time (monthly) you can assign to us (roughly) in a normal month
* Why we should choose you
* What hourly rate you normally charge, and if you differentiate on small/large projects, prefer fixed-price projects etc.
The wording of this job description may sound a bit harsh. Don't misunderstand, though: While we set very high standards for ourselves and those we work with, as long as you qualify, do high quality work and are self-driven, dedicated and love what you do, you will find that we're easy to work with, have lots of interesting projects and always keep our promises (that includes, of course, paying on time).
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média $56/hora para este trabalho
George here based from Los Angeles, USA. I am expert in desired skills for this project and have done similar tasks already. Please get back to me, so I can show you some of the work I have done.