I need someone to set up an Amazon ec2 image for screen recording. Here's how things should work. I have an application where I would like to have people VNC into a remote ec2 instance, record them doing some actions on that machine, and then store the resulting flash video file to an s3 bucket. Here it is step by step:
- my application launches an ec2 image
- the ec2 image has a browser (preferrably firefox) loaded on it
- the ec2 image has vnc server on it
- users uses a flash vnc client ([url removed, login to view] perhaps) to access the ec2 instance, and browse a website using the launched browser
- user exits the vnc session
- the resulting recorded vnc file is converted to flash and uploaded to an s3 bucket
I can provide more detail if you need it.