Looking for a programmer to create web gallery software where images can be marked and users have individual logins. Elements of what we're looking for exist in other places, but not everything in one place.
Software will be used by image professionals to edit photo shoots and manipulate selections. No flash can be used - and an iPhone App would be a good addition down the line (should be kept in mind when building the database framework).
1) Gallery is created and named on server and user login and password is created by Admin.
2) Local images are separated into directories and uploaded by FTP or similar method. For instance, shoot titled GETAFREELANCER could be broken into 7 subfolders called SHOT 1 through SHOT 7.
3) Server generates thumbnails and database based on uploaded files and directory structure. This obviates the need to upload each subdirectory separately. This could be done manually or automatically.
4) User can now login and see the whole shoot. They can mark selected images, note comments on images, etc. Admin can do the same.
5) User now has option to deliver a new gallery (new username and password) that will *only* show the selected images. Or, they can have it email the admin with a list of their selections. Possibly some other options as well.
Individual galleries may have anywhere from a few images up to 1000 or 2000 images. Thumbnail size can be fixed, but when clicked - option for different size images as well as the possibility for higher res downloadable images. Application must scale well - in other words, it can't slow down when there are 50 galleries that each have 2000 images. However, this will be a high volume of images / low volume of users. Anticipating no more than "hundreds" of users, but thousands of images.
Part of the application development will consist of installing on web host and testing from various platforms - PC, Mac, various browser compatibility, etc.
Attached shot gives an idea of what we're looking for - it is a modified screenshot from an existing piece of software. This is just a general idea - we have more specifics for each page, but this gives a visual sense of what the final product should look like.
30 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1174 para esse trabalho
Hi, For this gallery web based software require dynamic programming with database and for iPhone database it will use lite database see more details in PMB - Thanks