I need a script that will scrape [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] provide the information to the user via search functions similar to [url removed, login to view]'s search functions.
For a complete description, please see attached file as I do not have enough room to describe the project here.
I need a php database driven website/script that will
Scrape used car info from these sites:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
The scraped cars need to be filtered, as in no duplicate cars in our database, even if the car is present on both sites. The variable data to use to filter the vehicles is the vin#. (17 digits)
The searches need to be based upon the radius around a zip code (admin editable, both the radius and the zip code)
We need to store all available data for the scraped vehicles, including price, miles,picture, vin, make, model, etc. any vehicle description needs to be also collected.
The admin area needs to provide to the admin:
- The radius distance and from what zip code to search
- The loan length (term) and a.p.r. (interest rate) by year model to figure the monthly loan repayment amount for each vehicle.
- The ability to edit the data (miles, price, picture, description, etc.) for each car.
- The ability to sort the data by miles, price, year model, make, etc. with the data viewable by the admin.
- The ability to change the scrape cron settings. (now, daily, weekly, etc)
- The ability to either update ( append), replace, or delete the entire database:
-----The entire database
-----Filtered by make (in case the user ONLY wanted Toyotas, for example, in their database.
- The ability to print the sorted data.
- The Facebook page the user needs to become a fan of if they choose to connect via Facebook to view their results.
- The email address or cell number to send the collected mobile numbers to ( from the users who choose to connect via mobile to view their results.
The home page for the site needs to feature a search area, where the user will have the ability to search for cars by make, model, or monthly payment.
With each list of results, they will also be able to sort by make, model, miles, or monthly payment.
Before the results are displayed to the user they will be prompted to either Facebook Connect with the site (and grant permissions to basic data) or via mobile, were they will have to enter their mobile number in order to see the results.
If they choose Facebook Connect ( and grant basic permissions) we will post to their feed/wall that "Name just found a new vehicle with Sitename and our url ( in the background) and then show them their results. If they search more than once, we need to limit the number of feed/wall postings to once per 7 days)
If they choose to connect via mobile, they will input their mobile number and a link to their results will be texted to them.
We need to make it where the user HAS to do one or the other (FB or mobile) but once they do one we need to NOT prompt them again, and just deliver the results.
The home page, in addition to showing having the search feature, needs to show a stream of recent searches.
$250 payment chevrolet: 51 results
Toyota Corolla: 36 results
10,000 Mile Honda Odyssey: 15 results