Title says it all. I need a good script writer/coder to create a program that posts links to a specific type of page (moodle).
Here are a few examples:
[url removed, login to view] <[url removed, login to view]> [url removed, login to view]
As you can see, all have the same moodle interface. Here's what I want the program to be able to do.
1. Register to each site using a random username and pw - this INCLUDES confirming emails, so you will need a Pop3 function in the program to upload my settings, with a test button (success or fail). We should be able to use a different email address (created by us) per "campaign".
2. Post a spun article to either the blog area or the profile area (description box) - test on the above to see what I'm talking about. Some sites will let you post a full article with 3 links inside the description box within the edit profile, and some will let you post on the blog.
The problem with the blog is that sometimes its not viewable to everyone, only the people registered on the site - we don't want that. So, if there is a drop down box on the blog entry page that says "everyone", we want to post there. If not, we want to post in the profile in the description box (test the above to see).
3. Import a list of moodle sites (txt file is fine). We want the program to get automatically get rid of the ones that don't work (not able to post on either the profile page or the blog page) from wherever this list is being stored.
4. Pull spun articles (in order) from a folder that I would be able to specify. The spun articles would already be spun, so we're looking at the folder having 1k spun articles or less.
5. Post these articles, and give us a report of the following:
- UN and PW of that link used to post
- Live link that the article was posted on
6. Be able to know how many moodles we have that are postable (can be a simple number type of thing viewable for me). This is due to us adding more links all the time.
7. Get rid of duplicate moodle links to keep the database clean
8. Be able to use proxies and import a proxy list. You DO NOT have to find proxies using this program, I will have my own list.
9. Be able to use a decaptcha service for breaking decaptchas by providing login information - not all moodles will have a decaptcha when signing up, but some do.
**10. The coder must be available for updates, add-ons, etc. in the future, which means ongoing paid work.
11. The coder must be available for communication throughout this process.
12. GUI to use the program efficiently.
13. This can be web based or desktop. Desktop is preferred but if not, we need recommendations on what we need as a server.
14. We need a thread setting so that we can control how many gets posted at one time so that memory resources are being used wisely.
15. This is not for resale. I do not want the coder reselling this, nor do I want to resale this. A contract will be side regarding this.**
Project must be completed within 20 days. Please include in your bid any questions you may have, or if you can finish sooner. We want to learn more about you, and if you can finish the job efficiently, **a bonus will be given.**