I own [url removed, login to view], it is a directory based on BizDirectory 2.25. I need someone who is experienced with this type of site to make the following changes:
1. The cancellation email that is sent from the site when someone cancels their listing needs to be changed, I will provide the new text.
2. When a cancellation happens the listing needs to be automatically downgraded to the Free listing (I have 4 packages to choose from, each package has different items that are displayed based on package selected) and only those features should be shown. When someone cancels their subscription I get an email from PayPal, I want that email to be used as the trigger to automatically downgrade an account. Also, accounts can be prepaid for 1, 2, 3, 6 or 12 months, when a cancellation happens the listing cannot be downgraded to free until the paid months are used up.
3. Each category should have two large (on the right) and three small (on the left) image boxes where a user can pay for the space and upload their logo/information for advertising their service. All of these boxes should be unique for the specific category and selected state. The availability to select and pay for these ads needs to be incorporated into the "Listing" page where the user can update and upgrade their listing. They need to be able to select and pay for this and be able to load the image into that box. This all needs to be automated and run through PayPal, if they cancel the subscription for this ad then the ad should switch back to an advertise here type of graphic.
3.5 When a user sets up their listing it should show if the either (small or large) boxes are available for advertising for their primary category. They will need to be able to select the box and sent to PayPal to add a monthly subscription to pay for that box. They will need to be emailed instructions on how to build their advertising box along with a sample of a completed one. Then the user will have to upload that new graphics that they created, they will need an automated email that contains a link that they can just click and upload that image to their paid advertising space for them. This way if they have a graphics designer they use they can send the email with the details and sample image to them and it would include a link for the graphics designer to upload the finished image. When they cancel the subscription for the ad box the ad needs to go back to a default image with the statement of this space available for advertising.
4. In the Admin "Manage Users" area the list is very un-organized I would like to:
A. Add the following information: Company Name, Account Name, Sign up Date, Current Package
B. Click to sort view by: Company Name, Account Name, Sign up Date, Current Package
5. The search/browse of the listings need to have a little more organization, I will provide the format I would like. I will email the information on how it should be laid out and what information should be displayed.
6. The detailed page of a listing needs to have a little more organization, I will provide the format I would like. I will email the information on how it should be laid out and what information should be displayed.
7. The compare account types needs to have a couple of items moved from their current position in the list to a new position (some things are listed at the bottom that should be near the top), I will provide the list order. Also the divider between the packages needs to be more visible, I will work with you on the changes to the look.
8. In the Admin Earnings Summary I need a count for current month, & last month and track number of active subscriptions for each along with New subscriptions (current month & last month)
9. Creating the listing needs to be changed. What I need to have happen is when they click on create a listing they should be presented with a screen that shows them the available packages (very similar to the compare packages screen), when they select the package that they want it should proceed to a creation screen where it asks for only the specific information for the listing they choose. So if they choose the Free Listing it should come up with a page asking just for the information needed for the free listing, if they choose the Ultimate package then it should have a place to enter all of the information for the ultimate package. The idea is they should choose their package prior to creating the listing, the package they selected will determine what the listing creation screen will look like to them (only the items that are part of their package will show up). Once they enter the information they need to then have a link to create their PayPal subscription for the proper monthly amount.
10. Once they make the payment for paid accounts (or immediately for free accounts) they are sent an email confirming that their listing is now active with a link for them to view their listing. This is the email that will also contain promotional information to try and get them to upgrade (with samples of other package listings with links for them to click and upgrade to a better package).
Before bidding you can create a free account on my site and create a free listing, this will give you an idea on how things work currently and help you in your bid. It is important for your timeline to be correct, please understand the work and bid accuratly on how long it will take for you to complete the work. The most important item on this list that needs to be done first is item #9 & 10.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Mac S. Speed
I need a lower price, if it helps I can eliminate steps #3 & 3.5. Please let me know if your bid incldues these steps or not.