Must be very familiar and have strong OS Commerce, MySQL and PHP working experience. I’m looking for quality work, at the best bid in a timely manner. Please, only experienced bidders!
I am on a tight budget for this job of $300-$1,000 USD so please stay within budget. However, I would like to hear from everyone so whether you can offer a lower price or you feel you need to bid higher to do the job, still make your offer. I will look at your resume and comments against time frames and other bids offered when considering a winning bid.
I typically receive a lot of bids on my jobs, so hope to have many to choose from within the next week so I can choose someone within less than a week to start. I need the job completed ASAP.
WINNING BID BONUS:
As many will attest to, I have at any given time about a dozen freelancers working on over 500 websites I own and if I like your bid and work, I will keep hiring you back over and over. I keep most freelancers busy full time and some have built companies around us. Yes, I really do own over 500 sites! With this project, keep in mind I am authorizing over 500 Authorized Distributors for our company so this project will be replicated over and over meaning ongoing business for you for a long period of time if you do an exceptional job, at a good price and in a timely manner.
I constantly have OSC Contribution installation requests I would use you for when ever updating or wanting a new contribution added and would look to the winner of this bid in the future to take care of these jobs being the most familiar with our site.
Replicating my own OS Commerce shopping center ( [url removed, login to view] ) in order to clean up the mass load of diverse inventory we have which is starting to look sloppy being all mixed up. Creating separate shopping centers based off the current existing frame work on our shopping center linked to the same database and creating a sync utility for other authorized distributors of ours to update their inventory from our database to theirs.
- Create a copy of my shopping center
- Replicate it into different domain addresses I own (each should run and look exactly like I already have but for their specific category)
- Link all data back to one main database (currently exists)
- Create a duplicate set of RSS feeds such as XML, Google Based, etc (a total of 5) onto each individual site in order that it will show what is new specific to that site (ie. If it’s for Pool Equipment = then RSS feeds should be about pool equipment only, if it’s for Pond Equipment = then RSS feeds should be about pond equipment only, etc.).
- We have a few franchisees who have recently started up with us and replication of their websites have started. For instance, you may notice how much [url removed, login to view] looks to our main site [url removed, login to view] . This is a company who we have authorized to resell our product line as a Authorized reseller and allowed them permission to replicate our site. We want a Sync capability built where certain attributes can be copied from our site as we do data entry to theirs one way so they may keep up to speed with their product line. This should be done for only specific fields given for the product line (not customer information or anything else). The ability to pick and choose which products the Authorized Reseller wants to list on their site should be an option in the “Sync build”. The reason for this is that Authorized Distributors do not sell all items we carry.
- A small amount of web design is necessary as a single page splash screen should come up identifying the main categories available to choose from. Based on what the visitor chooses, they will then be hyperlinked over to the appropriate store selling that item. The separation of store categories will help clean up the site and make the customer feel the site is more category specific to what they want. Here is the list of categories I have already existing and the separation of additional ones I want. There will basically be 4 new replications of my site made customized to fit their specific category.
o Aquarium (Already Exists)
o Pond & Water Garden
o Fountains & Garden Art
o Pool & Spa Equipment
o Custom Aquarium Builder [url removed, login to view] (Already Exists)
ABOUT ABOVE CATAGORIES:
I already have two which already connect to the same database. One is [url removed, login to view] which is a consolidation of all these above which I’m wanting to separate to clean up the store and the second is [url removed, login to view] which was just recently built but not public yet where people can build their own custom aquariums and get quotes on the spot.
For our live stock, I need some sort of solution to the fact that our inventory on these items are in and out of stock daily! Most sites like [url removed, login to view] uses what is called a “Wish List” button. This is where when the item shows in stock, the button is seen as available to “BUY NOW”. If it is out of stock, the button changes to “ADD TO WISH LIST” where we can still take our customers order and notify them when it becomes available. This feature should be included in your bid price but you may put it in your notes how much of the total bid price is allocated to the main project and how much to do this one. There may be even a free contribution available for this already in the OSC contribution center [url removed, login to view] .
Ask all questions here on GAF and communicate through the PM so I may keep track of all the conversations please.
We appreciate all your bids and comments. Thank you for your time.
Michael D. Baker, President
Oceanpro Aquatics, Inc.
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média $765 para este trabalho
We are oscommerce certified developers and [url removed, login to view] you look at my rating you will find most of our works are based on oscommerce. We have much experience (More than 300+ sites) in developing and customizing, •••Crel Mais
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL SOFT
Hello sir, We can provide you with an excellent [url removed, login to view] you to please check your PMB and let us know if you require more information about us. Thanks :)