This work request is "for hire" only. Our company will retain all copyrights, intelletual property, trademarks and licenses. The project is to create a database in MYSQL that communicates with our website that was written in PHP using Drupal. The program must be able to receive information typed into our website by clients and populate the database. The database will also have backend fields that our company will use that is not visible to our clients. The database will also have a field to update client notes that must be visible to clients if they log into our website to check a case status. Some other requirements are:
1. MultiRank User Login System
2. The Database will require some php programing, functions and scripts to access, edit and display the database on our site.
3. Database will auto calculate and populate certain fields within the database.
4. Data must be searchable by client name, email, phone, case status or address.
5. Database will have a number of "drop down" boxes and fields to create (We will provide details)
5. Automate the population of 2 PDF forms and 1 Excel form with information from the database.
6. The database must also be able to hold Photos, PDF Documents, Microsoft Word Letters and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. However, since the database will be hosted online and storage space is limited, we would like these areas simply "pointed" to a local hard drive for us to store and access within the database as needed.
A) Bidder must provide City and Country location as certain markets are restricted from bidding.
B) Full Payment to be made upon completion of project (no advance payments for unfinished work)
C) Payment will be made in US Dollars We are not responsible for conversion/exchange rates.
D) Written in MYSQL for Windows
E) Project must be completed by March 5, 2010
We have already created a high level outline of fields to be created in database and will provide. Also, we will send the 3 forms that will need to auto-populate for bidders to view. Finally, we are almost complete with basic screen shots on how we would like the database fields set up (Page views with tabs, which we will provide). Our company will work closely with you to answer questions and complete the project on time. Our company will pay for hosting the database on [url removed, login to view] as well as the SSL Certificate.
THIS PROJECT IS ALSO PHASE ONE. WE ARE PLANNING PHASE TWO IN JUNE 2010.
Please note: The website is already completed. However, the PHP code, which will be communicating with this new database is part of the project as well.
I have added an attachment that provides a high level of the tables needed to create the database for this project. We may need a few more, but this is 95% complete.
Please note: Final bidders will receive contract before project winner is selected to view and ensure the bidder is still interested based on terms provided. Contract must be signed as soon as winner is selected and returned prior to work start.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $4290 for this job
I have studied the information you provide and i can offer you my high quality programming services. I am php/mysql & drupal expert. Please contact if interested. Thanks.
Hello! I can do it for you for only $3000. It will take me no longer than 20-30 days. If You choose me I will do my best to do it as soon as possible. best regards Birdwatcher
Hi, we have great expertise and experience working with Drupal. Please check PMB to know more about our technical expertise and capabilities. Regards, Ricku Lohar
HI... JARC InfoTech offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website designing & development. Please check your PMB for more details.