We are looking for a programmer that is able to work with both Joomla and the OSC platform.
We have 3 projects on hand at the moment
1. Integrating Freeside and Joomla (some more work may be added to this project)
2. Integrating the phpbb and the phpbb bridge into a joomla using the community, pulling over the community members into phpbb and copying DB Tables for the phpbb Posts and Topics from already existing phpbb DB Tables
3. OSC---(work to be added to this as it gos)
Creation of the following new contribution:
- Admin pages which allow you to create new links with the following: title, company name, URL, description, small banner, large banner, status (live or archive)
- New Infobox: New sponsors infobox which shall ramdomly display one record with: title, small banner, link to view profile, link to view all sponsors.
- Sponsors Page: Formatted page which shall show: title, small banner, link to view profile, setting all records alphabetically.
- Sponsor Details: Formatted page which shall show all record details including URL to site, and link to go back to main sponsor page.
Ideally, we would like a programmer on board that would like to stick around for future work. We have a few on board now but we are growing with demand.
I can only keep this post open for a day, as we are so busy that I cant allow more than a day to pass before getting these things going.
I have to have our OSC contract out to the client by Monday morning.
Sorry for the pressure everyone, and sorry for it being Sunday